Professional Practitioner Diploma in Crystal Therapy
Mode of Study
- 14 tutor-led experiential weekend workshops – 7 in each of the two years of study
- Post workshop assignments
- Client case histories
- Personal development work
Full cost of two year Professional Practitioner Diploma Course: £1,500
Methods of payment
- In full, on registration
- In 2 parts, £750 on registration and £750 at beginning of year 2
- By instalment, using standing order mandate
Accreditation of Prior Learning
Accreditation may be given for prior learning to those who have successfully achieved an Introductory or Intermediate qualification in Crystal Therapy. Approval for APL will be entirely at the discretion of The Principal and those applying will be expected to provide full details of course(s) studied together with evidence of successful achievement.
If APL is approved, students will be informed of exemptions granted. Such students will be entitled to an appropriate reduction in course fees.